Thursday, January 8, 2009

Recent Happenings

The kids love playing in the snow, especially when daddy joins them

Christmas morning

Christmas Eve in new pajamas


Cameron looking cute



Carson in his annual preschool program




Carson as an elf in his program


Now that the holidays are over, our life is a little blah! It was fun while it lasted. I'm glad to get back into a routine and have the kids on schedules. Maybe I'll even get caught up on laundry. We had a wonderful holiday season. We hope you did too!



4 comments:

Eric said...

So glad you had a great holiday. Maybe now that life has settled down a bit we can plan a get together.

Emily N said...

What cute kids you have. I wish we could have had some christmas experiences with youm looks like you had some great ones. Soon, though, I'll get to see all your beautiful faces again. Less then two weeks!

Crystal said...

Fun. I love Christmas jammie pictures. Isn't normal life so boring? Busy is fun, but it is nice to have a schedule again.

Miss Rachel said...

Amen, and who is that handsome kid on the right of the last picture.....I'll bet his parents are ADORABLE