Friday, May 9, 2008

Sun Worshipping

Digging for worms and/or treasures with the Carlsons
Cameron is generally a fussy baby, except when we're outside!


Sliding with our buddy Caleb





Brand new Barbie and Spiderman bikes!




We have loved spending time outside lately when it's sunny! There is something so invigorating about a suntan. Everyone seems to be happier when we're outdoors. I may be a bad mom but I think I've only put sunscreen on the kids once so far this year. At least they'll have plenty of vitamin D! Is it a sin to worship the sun? If so, I'm in trouble!

7 comments:

Terrie said...

I think we are all in trouble if it is a sin to worship the sun. Sunscreen, isn't that just for swimming and long outings...who puts it on for just playing in outside?

Becky said...

Yea for outside! I can't wait until it gets a little warmer and we can start to swim!

Crystal said...

I am a sun worshiper too. I haven't worshiped much this year, because Luke is a pain to take outside. Butt scooting doesn't work well on the grass or a blanket. And a mom can only bend over to help a baby walk for so long. I love your cute kids on their bikes.

Nicole said...

I think your kids have your skin-olivish, and it doesn't seem to burn like ours does. I can get sunburned in the car for pete's sake!

Shannon said...

The other night I was noticing what a great yard you have. It's perfect for the kids to play and ride bikes...you also have a great climbing tree that I am sure Carson will discover soon...if he hasn't all ready. As for worshipping the sun, I figure the sun is a mood enhancer so the more I get of it the better for everyone.

Kristen said...

okay i am the WORST because i only put sunscreen on them when we are at the pool. when it's just a normal play outside day..i never think of it. bad i know. and you know me...i love the sun.

Emily N said...

I love these pictures. What adorable children you have! We, too are sun worshippers. I started out the season pretty good about the sunscreen, but have not been as good lately- Sally totally has a farmer's tan.