Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy birthday Carson!

This picture captures the essence of Carson





Another week, another birthday! Carson turned four on July 13th (sorry about the late post). We celebrated by eating at McDonald's and then heading to the Kid's Barn in Draper for some bouncing fun. Carson brought along his two best friends, Connor and Caleb. Carson is such a sweet boy. He is silly and crazy and goofy, and he keeps us laughing. He says whatever comes to his mind. Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes it is just plain weird! Either way, he keeps life interesting. I love that Carson loves to have fun, and that he totally loves Batman, Spiderman, and Power Rangers even though he's never seen the shows. I love that his favorite foods are guacamole and "mouse cheese" (swiss). I love how he uses his imagination to play, and that he loves being with friends and people. He can make friends anywhere he goes. And I love how sensitive and tender-hearted he is. Carson, you are my sweetheart! I love you!




7 comments:

Shannon said...

Awesome pictures of Carson! We totally enjoy having Carson at our house...although, we should have him over more often. Happy Birthday, Carson!

Kristen said...

i am so glad that connor has a cousin that is also his friend. that is a great thing! thanks for inviting him to carson's party. carson is a cutie!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Carson! I hope he had great day!!!

Becky said...

Carson is such a funny boy. How did you get such opposites? We love, love, love him!

Eric said...

How fun! Birthdays as a child are the best! Great idea taking them to the kid barn, that's were my kids want there next party.

Miss Rachel said...

Amen to all that is CARSON. THanks for inviting Caleb, he had a BLAST.....and sorry if it's Caleb's fault about the Power Rangers, Caleb has an obsession......

Emily N said...

I love that kid. So sweet and awesome. I can't wait to hang out with him in January. I kow, it seems like a long time (for me) but I', wholly lookinbg forward to it.