Thursday, August 7, 2008

Highlights from the last few weeks

We swapped kids with Rich's brother; we got the girls and they got the boys. It was a blast!




We went camping with Rich's brother's family near Flaming Gorge. The scenery was amazing and our kids get along great. Sophie could drive this mini-4 wheeler by herself! It was quite scary.

Playing in the creek with cousins while camping

We didn't let Carson drive, maybe next year.






We had been anxiously awaiting our appointment with this photographer, Skye Johansen, for 6 months. As our luck would have it, none of my kids would smile! I still think they turned out cute though. These are just a few samples. I'm waiting to get all the proofs in the mail.

And to top it all off, Rich and I celebrated our 10th anniversary! We are officially celebrating in November with a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean. But we had to do something on the actual day. We started by buying Rich a new road bike. Following that, we went out for one of our favorite meals: sushi! It was so much fun to be together and to reminisce about our life so far. We've had ups and downs, but it's all been worth it! And I'm happy to say we're more in love now than ever! I love you Rich!








5 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute pictures. Happy 10th anniversary. I can't believe summer is almost over. Looks like your family has been having tons of fun.

Shannon said...

Congrats on 10 years! Your cruise will be a nice way to celebrate. Even though your kids didn't cooperate and smile the pictures still turned out really cute! I think I like pictures with out smiles almost better than ones with. Either way they turned out cute.

Kristen said...

amy..i love the pictures! sophie looks so pretty. they are all great. i like the serious pictures sometimes because it captures their eyes more and sometimes more of their features come through. cute kids!!!

Emily N said...

I love your family. I love your kids. they are so beautiful. I think I found a photographer here! Yay! You've inspired me to go beyond JC Penney.

Brooke said...

Hello Amy! How are you? Your kids are so beautiful. Those are great pictures. I can't believe Cameron is so big! You need to come and hang out with us soon. Maybe we can volunteer Kristen for a game night!!!