Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tagged


I have been a total blog slacker lately, but my friend reminded me last night that she tagged me a couple months ago. I actually had a quiet moment today, so here it goes! This is the fourth picture from the fourth file on our computer. It is a shot from the temple in Germany. We attended a session directly after arriving in Germany. We were extremely jet lagged and I don't remember much from it, but it was a neat experience. The people sacrifice so much there, driving hours and hours, just to work in the temple. Is it just me or do I look a lot younger there? (This picture is only about 3 years old).

2 comments:

Emily N said...

Hooray for an entry! And Hooray for Germany! And Hooray for temples! That's three cheers for you!

Shannon said...

How cool is it that you were able to go through the temple in Germany...even though you were jet-lagged. I love Germany and I am so anxious to get back there. Why were you and Rich there?

btw, I don't think you look any older.