Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blah!

I don't know about you but the snowy weather has left me a little down the last few days (at least I think that's the reason). Feeling excited and grateful usually comes pretty naturally to me. The last few days however, have been a downer. So, to whip my attitude back into shape, I wanted to post a few pictures of the fun things we've been doing lately. I am so blessed, especially to be a mom and to have these amazing kids and husband!

Playing cars with Cameron


Rich doing the dishes with frilly gloves on - he's never looked hotter.

Carson can fill out this thing as well as I can.


Playing outside in the dirt on one of the choice sunny days.








Carson and Caleb as "minjas"



4 comments:

Emily N said...

This brightened up my day0 hope it did the same for you. Cameron looks like such a big boy! His hair is dang cute too. That picture of Carson with the bra made me laugh out loud. You have an amazing family.

Crystal said...

Definitely the weather. We got teased with one nice week of Spring. Please can't we just have it back! Very cute pictures. What a nice husband you have to do the dishes. Lucky girl.

Terrie said...

I agree this weather is rough on the psyche. Living in Utah you know we will be teased with Spring at least once followed by at least one nasty storm...knowing this never makes it easier! Way to take control and "count you blessings" But a little sunshine goes a long way...want to run away to St. George?

Shannon said...

Love the bra picture...I have a picture of Logan wearing one on his head. The paddded bra made him look like princess leia. I agree completely about the weather. This weather is depressing and I have had my fill of snow for the season!