Monday, March 17, 2008

The Clegg Compound
















Yes, we live a stone's throw from Rich's parents on the so-called "Clegg compound". This actually rules! I was a little leery of moving so close to my in-laws, but it has proven to be a lot of fun. One of the highlights is that we're always close by to see family that are visiting. This weekend, Kevin and Camille and their kids were here with their new baby, Gracie. Then Rich's other brother Alan and fam came too. Diane and her family made a couple of appearances. It was a nonstop party! The kids played hard for three straight days and I actually got away to eat out and shop. I love my sisters-in-law and Rich's sisters. We get along great and have shared a lot. Here are a few pics. I brushed up on my Guitar Hero skills too!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Larry knows what it is like living right next door to the In-laws but the advantages definately out weigh the disadvantages. I love that I see my extended family more often now. It sounds like you all had a great time with your family!

Emily N said...

I'm totally, completely jealous. Family time is so awesome, I'm glad you get lots. By the way, Carson looks like a real rock star in that picture- cute cute!

Crystal said...

Family is so fun to hang out with. I didn't know you played guitar hero. You and Rich need to come over to our house and play. We can be rock stars together!

Kristen said...

you are definitely in on all the fun! that is one perk to living next door, huh? i had a great time on sat! we are lucky that we get along huh? that is good that diane visited. i am still waiting for your call!

Terrie said...

Fun! I wish my family lived closer. We got just a taste of it then they left again. You really are lucky.