Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break in the Sunshine


Cameron got his hair cut yesterday, he no longer looks like Bozo the Clown.


Carson did not want to wear this Easter outfit but I won!


Sophie being silly with her buddy, Dresden.


What is it about sunshine that is so wonderful? I feel like I've been hibernating and now I'm ready to go outside and play. We enjoyed spring break this year with an Easter egg hunt, seeing "Horton Hears a Who" (although I spent about 1 hour of it in the hall with Cameron so I don't know if it was good or not), fun time with family, and a day at Wheeler Farm. Sophie also lost her first tooth. What a weekend!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad you guys had a great spring break. It is amazing how sunshine can do such wonders! Tell Carson I think he looked very handsome on Easter.

Emily N said...

You have such an awesome family. I love you so much and look up to you. Looks like you are creating lots of memories.

Kristen said...

okay that picture of sophie is ADORABLE with her little missing tooth. she looks so proud! Carson is a stud in his suit. Hey..where'd you get that bow?

Terrie said...

I agree sunshine can make everything seem better. To bad it is snowing again. I guess we should be grateful for the little we had. Carson looks adorable, I love the jacket where did you find it? It looks like you guys had a fun spring break and easter.

Shannon said...

Your kids are so darn cute! I can't believe Sophie has lost a tooth...aren't our kids too young for that? It's too bad to see Cameron's curls go. He looked pretty cute with them, not that the haircut changes his cuteness in the slightest. I'm glad you guys had a nice Springbreak in the sunshine!

Crystal said...

I love the sunshine too. I can't believe Sophie lost a tooth. Amber has yet to lose anything. I can't wait until there is more warm and sunny days, and less cold.