Tuesday, February 26, 2008

79!!!!


What is the significance of this number, you ask? It is the passing score that Rich just received on a section of the CPA exam. Those of you who know me well realize that I talk about this a lot. For the past year, Rich has been studying his brains out most days, and feeling guilty about not studying when he does anything fun.


We have both decided that a CPA license is in our best interest and a worthy goal to pursue. However, when it comes to the nitty gritty of studying, it has been a major pain in the butt!


Tuesday was such a relief when we found out he finally passed another section of the exam. His hard work is paying off. Only two more sections to go! Wish him luck! His next exam is tomorrow, the 28th. Good luck Rich! No one deserves it more than you!

5 comments:

Terrie said...

Yea!!! Congratulations...I guess some of our luck rubbed off on you after all. Just kidding, I know how hard Rich has been working, that is so awesome. I bet that is a big relief.

becca said...

That test is killer! Ryan works with a lot of people in the same boat. They told one guy they would make him partner if he passed it, and he still isn't motivated to do it. I know how much work that is! Way to go Rich! Good luck on the next two!

Becca

Emily N said...

That is SO awesome and truly deserved!!! I got all teary when I saw this post. I am so happy for you guys!

Kristen said...

congratulate rich for us!

Miss Rachel said...

I can't even tell you how proud of Rich I am. His passing gives Nate and I real hope for the future.....