Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tagged...

The rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

Let's see...6 quirky things about me? Where do I begin?

1. I'm kind of a nazi (with my family). I don't allow TV in the bedroom, my kids can only watch TV at certain hours during the day, and we eat dinner at 5:30 on the dot pretty much every night. On the other hand, I'm easy going about a lot of things.

2. I'm a good listener. I genuinely love to listen people talk about themselves and tell their story.

3. I'm a people pleaser. I like to be agreeable and always want everyone to like me. If I offend someone, it is really difficult for me to deal with.

4. My biggest fear is of rejection. I don't plan activities because I'm afraid people won't want to come. It's hard for me to call people on the phone because my first thought is, "what if they don't want to talk to me?" Logically I know it's ridiculous but I still deal with it all the time.

5. I have an adventurous spirit. I'm willing to try new things that some people might find scary such as scuba diving, camping on the beach in Mexico (my idea), and I'll try any kind of food!

6. I bite my nails and pick at the my thumbs. I've been doing this as long as I can remember. I don't bite them to the point that they hurt, just so I don't have to clip them. I know this is a terrible habit but it's subconscious at this point!

Well Kristen, thanks for letting me perform this little self evaluation. I realize I've got a lot of work to do!

I tag Emily, Terrie, and Jenni.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

The only one I didn't know about was #6. The others I've learned about through the years. I wish you would get over the rejection issue. I realize that is why you don't initiate things and because of that I don't get offended but just know you can always call me just to chat or get together with the kids. (I have no life!)

tonight was fun. other than crabby abby.

also, you need to think of a more clever blog title than "the cleggs" come on amy..you are more creative than that!