Thursday, February 7, 2008

Shave it!


So I'd been having a bad hair day for the last six months. After each of my pregnancies, my hair falls out for about six months! Hormones are beautiful things. I figure I've lost half of my hair. Even when I would take the time and effort to blow dry and flat iron, it soon ended up in a ponytail. I needed some help! So, last Saturday, I cut my hair SHORT. I can't decide if I like it. I think it's a little too mushroomish. My mom didn't even recognize me! I tend to do make major changes in my life on a whim. If I think too much about it, I back out. So, here's to a new me! p.s. How come I can never make my hair look the same way it did the first day?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

hip hip hooray! you're blogging! i like your hair. i cut mine short too. i found a new girl. she is cheap and really nice and i think she is good. i was happy. who cut yours? welcome to blogging! you'll love it. i will get our "bookclub" friends to add you to their link. it makes you feel important when you have lots of friends on your list. at least it does me!!

Anonymous said...

i think you look hot!!

Jenni said...

Oh Good! It's about time! Your hair looks great.